Basic First Aid at Work
The "Basic First Aid at Work" training program is suitable for most industrial and construction workplaces.
The course duration is 10 hours. The following modules and skills are included in the program.
Entry Requirements: N/A
Duration: 10 hrs
- Understanding of current legislation on first aid.
- Understanding the role of the first assistant.
- Understand the use of first aid equipment provided in the workplace.
- Understand the basic principles of hygiene and personal protection in the process of providing first aid at work.
- Description and recording of the incident.
- Provide safe, direct, and effective action by following rules for safe approach and procedures in the following cases:
- Basic Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Basic knowledge of asphyxia
- Cardiac arrest
- Senseless suffering
- Epileptic seizure
- Bleeding & severe bleeding
- Εlectric shock
- Physical Shock
- Τhermal stress
- Crush Injury & Crush Syndrome
- Minor cuts and wounds
The Successful completion of the above course secures a Certificate of knowledge by High Access Training, titled " Basic First Aid at Work" valid for two (2) years.