First Aid at Work
The RTI "First Aid at Work" training program is suitable for staff training in business with a large number of employees and relatively high-risk index.
The training program takes end in 3 days and its total duration is 18 hours. The following modules and skills are included in the program.
Entry Requirements: N/A
Duration: 18 hrs
- Understanding of current legislation on first aid.
- Understanding the role of the first assistant.
- Understand the use of first aid equipment provided in the workplace.
- Understand the basic principles of hygiene and personal protection in the process of providing first aid at work.
- Description and recording of the incident.
- Provide safe, direct and effective action by following rules for safe approach and procedures in the following cases:
- Basic Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Basic knowledge of asphyxia
- Cardiac arrest
- Senseless suffering
- Epileptic seizure
- Physical Shock
- Acute poisoning
- Anaphylactic Shock
- Injuries to bones, muscles and joints
- Spinal injuries
- Thoracic Trauma
- Eye Injuries
- Minor cuts and wounds
The final assessment includes practical examination conducted by an examiner appointed by Rescue Training International, and it engages the trainer program.
The Successful completion of the above course secures a Certificate of knowledge by Rescue Training International, titled " RTI First Aid at Work" valid for three (3) years.