Ergonomic harness with two EN 361 attachment points developed for restraint systems and for use in fall arrest systems. Used in combination with the WAIST TEC belt it becomes a harness with four attachment points (EN 361 / EN 358) suitable for work in positioning.
sternal attachment point made of light alloy and dorsal attachment point made of stainless steel;
- innovative Easy-ring sternal closure system which is very robust, intuitive, and easy to open even when wearing gloves;
- padded profiled shoulder straps so as to avoid undue friction on the operator's neck;
- dorsal support made from breathable mesh for optimal comfort when in suspension;
- two horizontal straps positioned on the shoulder straps and exclusively intended for the insertion of HOOK REST support;
- two additional gear loops on the waist belt;
- leg loops equipped with quick-release buckles that have an indicator for correct insertion;
- workload limit: 140 kg.
Available on request