This crossover training course is providing the additional knowledge for tower rescue procedures, to participants that have already completed at least the Basic Safety Training for work at height.
• 18 years old.
• Medically healthy and fit.
• Work at Height Basic Safety Training.
Duration: 1 day (~8 hrs)
Participants will acquire knowledge and skills in the following:
• Basic knowledge about rope rigging and knots types.
• Tensioning ropes for rescue.
• Lifting operations using ropes and pulleys, Guidelines and Taglines.
• Rescue and Evacuation procedures from masts and towers using ropes and typical rescue kits.
After completing the course, participants will be able to use the proper knots for rope rigging and perform a rescue at height using ropes, standard pick-off rescue kit or rescue hub devices.
Participants would have completed a practical assessment in order to obtain their certificate. (Valid for 3 years).