Emergency First Aid at Work
The RTI "Emergency First Aid at Work" is suitable for workplaces with few employees and low index of the occupational hazard.
The course duration is 6 hours and is the best choice for employers who can not devote many hours to training.
The program includes the major life-threatening incidents and is also taught how to deal with them. Cardiopulmonary resuscitation training is included in the EFAW program.
Entry Requirements: N/A
Duration: 6 hrs
- Understanding of current legislation on first aid.
- Understanding the role of the first assistant.
- Understand the use of first aid equipment in the workplace.
- Understand the basic principles of hygiene and personal protection in the process of providing first aid at work.
- Description and recording of the incident.
Provide safe, direct and effective action by following rules for safe approach and procedures in the following cases:
- Basic CardioPulmonary Resuscitation
- Heart attack
- Unconscious patient
- Sock Management
- Small wounds and sores.
After the end of the course, participants without conducting any examinations will receive from Rescue Training International a Certificate of Attendance titled "Emergency First Aid at Work Provider" which is valid for 3 years.
Selectively in both programs are taught the Automatic External Defibrillator and Oxygen Use, modules which a separate recognized certificate is given for.